The Graduate Certificate in French Linguistics and Literary Studies provides academic training to students in the French language, Francophone literatures and cultures at the Master’s level, while advancing their proficiency of French, at the graduate level. Students will take four graduate-level courses in French and will have the possibility to expand some of their own research or teaching interests through their coursework.
Graduate Certificate in French Linguistics and Literary Studies
- This certificate is offered on-campus
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.