Professionals who can use the knowledge and skills of an entrepreneurial mindset to enable innovative action are valued in any business setting, whether in a new venture, startup or in an existing organization.
In certificate, you’ll explore how to create value in novel ways by employing more innovative and entrepreneurial thinking. This approach will also help you put the ideas from your program of study into action.
All credits earned apply toward the College of Business Master of Business Administration (MBA) program after formal admission per University transfer policies. Successful completion of the courses or certificate does not guarantee admission to the degree program.
Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- This certificate is offered 100% online and on-campus. (You may attend on campus only if you are admitted to an on-campus degree program.)
- 9-credit certificate
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.