Prepare for a career in the PK-12 education system with a degree in education sciences. You’ll learn alongside educators and educational leaders on your path to becoming a professional educator. Thanks to partnerships with local school districts, you’ll learn by doing through practicum and internship experiences in PK-12 classrooms.
This program is designed to allow you to continue working while completing your degree requirements.
Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Education Sciences Specialization
Areas of Study
- Instructional Sciences – M.Ed. degree only.
- Administration/Principal Licensure. Prepare for a new role in administration and education leadership. You’ll learn to direct educational programs, facilitate change, and develop innovative solutions while completing licensure coursework.
- PK-12 Teacher Licensure. Gain the skills and confidence you’ll need to lead preschool through grade 12 classrooms as a professional teacher. You’ll study transformative teaching practices while completing coursework for licensure.
- This program is offered face-to-face in off-campus settings and is considered a distance delivery program.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered face-to-face at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website:
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.