Corporate finance professionals play a critical role in organizations and help shape them for future success. Learn the concepts and tools that are essential to corporate valuation.
This certificate provides a background in corporate finance for MBA students, working professionals and eligible students in other disciplines. Throughout the certificate, you’ll complete select graduate-level courses in finance and accounting. The accounting courses provide requisite financial literacy knowledge that is foundational for the other courses that hone financial acumen skills in financial decision making and valuation with an international focus.
All credits earned apply toward the College of Business Master of Business Administration (MBA) program after formal admission per University transfer policies. Successful completion of the courses or certificate does not guarantee admission to the degree program.
Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance
- This certificate is offered 100% online.
- 9-credit certificate
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.