Training in mediation and conflict resolution is useful in a wide variety of professions. Teachers, therapists, and managers, along with professional mediators will learn useful skills for both work and personal settings by enrolling in the online Conflict Resolution and Mediation certificate. Learn skills to manage everyday situations that involves stress and confrontation, as well as ways to help negotiate and settle conflicts.
Graduate Certificate in Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- This certificate is offered online
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information..
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.