As a contemporary science and applied profession, psychology represents a rational and systematic attempt to understand human behavior by studying the processes of development, perception, learning, motivation and thinking, and the relationship of these processes both to the physiological and social functioning of humans and animals.
- This department is a part of the College of Natural Sciences.
- This department offers programs on-campus and online.
Master of Applied Industrial/Organizational Psychology (M.A.I.O.P.)
Areas of Study
- Applied Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- This program is offered online only.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.