Collaboratively formed in 2008 by the University of Colorado, Colorado State University, and the University of Northern Colorado, the Colorado School of Public Health provides training, innovative research and community service to actively address public health issues including chronic disease, access to healthcare, environmental threats, emerging infectious diseases, and costly injuries.
The Master of Public Health degree is the primary degree for individuals pursuing a career in the field of public health.
Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
Areas of Study
- Animals, people, and environment
- Physical activity and healthy lifestyles
- Global health and health disparities
- Health communications
- Public health nutrition
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- Learn more about applying to the Colorado School of Public Health and the application requirements.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available on the program’s website
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Students in the Colorado School of Public Health work through the CU Denver Anschutz Medical Campus Financial Aid Office, including the submission of the FAFSA.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.