The Occupational Therapy Department exists to optimize human performance and participation in every day occupations and contexts across the lifespan. CSU-OT is a magnet that attracts and grows future leaders of occupational therapy in the state, nation and world through exemplary integrated programs of education, research and community outreach and service that meet real world occupational needs.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Occupation and Rehabilitation Science
Areas of Study
- Cognitive, Motor, Sensory and Neurophysiological Performance
- Everyday Occupation, Disability, Rehabilitation and Health
- Education from an Occupation and Rehabilitation Science Perspective
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.