Students in the following programs are participating in a pilot program using a different degree auditing method in place of the GS6 Program of Study form.
If you are a student in one of the pilot programs, you must submit a digital GS5 Committee Formation form to Graduate School by your third semester or by an earlier the deadline specified by your program.
- Pilot master’s degree: Follow the pilot master’s steps page as you complete your program.
- Pilot doctoral degree: Follow the pilot doctorate steps page as you complete your program.
The following programs are participating in the pilot: Last updated 7/21/23
- Master of Accountancy (ACCY-DD-MACC, ACCY-MACC, ACCY-RZ-MACC, ACCY-SZ-MACC, ACCY-TZ-MACC)
- Master of Business Administration (BUSN-DD-MBA, BUSN-EV-MBA, BUSN-IFIN-M, BUSN-IMZ-MBA, BUSN-MDZ-MBA, BUSN-VM-MBA)
- Master of Computer Information Systems (CMIS-MCIS, CMIS-DD-MCIS)
- Master of Finance (FINC-MFIN, FINC-DD-MFIN)
- Master of Conservation Leadership (CNLR-MCL)
- Master of Public Policy and Administration (PBPA-BZ-MPPA, PBPA-DZ-MPPA, PBPA-IZ-MPPA, PBPA-MZ-MPPA, PBPA-NZ-MPPA, PBPA-PZ-MPPA)
- Master of Sport Management (SPMG-MSM, SPMG-DD-MSM, SPMG-BDZ-MSM, SPMG-BFZ-MSM, SPMG-CDZ-MSM, SPMG-KDZ-MSM)
- Doctorate in Occupational Therapy (OCTH-DOT)
- (pending) Doctor of Philosophy in Occupation and Rehabilitation Science (OCRS-PHD)
Not in the pilot program?
Students who are not participating in this pilot program will continue submitting a GS6 Program of Study before or during their third semester. The GS6 process includes committee formation.