Colorado State University’s Master of Tourism Management program teaches the skills needed by future leaders of the rapidly expanding global tourism industry. Our holistic approach blends sustainable tourism practices, strategic analysis and industry expertise based on input from our Advisory Board.
The demands and complexities of the tourism system today require a holistic approach to advanced education. We provide an exceptional educational opportunity in an interdisciplinary nine-month accelerated master’s program with an emphasis on applied and experiential learning. Our students graduate with the skills and industry connections critical to the successful start or advancement of their careers in tourism management. Come talk to us and learn the business of Tourism Naturally.
Master of Tourism Management (MTM)
Areas of Study
- Tourism Management
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.