Discover how to develop systems strategies that can be applied to any industry. Colorado State University’s Systems Engineering degrees prepare you with immediately applicable skills that can help solve current challenges your company may be facing.
Master of Science (MS) in Systems Engineering
Areas of Study
- Systems analysis
- System architecture
- System optimization
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out necessary application instructions and department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your program representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.