Discover how to design business solutions that enhance campus programs and services with this customizable six-course online Graduate Certificate in Student Affairs Management of Auxiliary Enterprises. College auxiliary services include:
- University bookstores
- Campus child care centers
- Dining services
- Residential services
- Student services
Higher education professionals working in these enterprise units find themselves following traditional business management practices and principles. Similarly, some student affairs professionals in non-auxiliary service areas also work in business-oriented capacities. In both cases, business and student affairs skill sets are required, and CSU’s higher education management certificate offers that unique combination.
This certificate blends business management practices with student affairs concepts, providing skills in key areas important to the business management of student affairs or auxiliary services.
Graduate Certificate in Student Affairs Management of Auxiliary Enterprises
- This certificate is offered online only
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.