With a graduate certificate focused on student affairs management of auxiliary enterprises, you’ll learn how to build solutions to augment campus programs and services, including:
- Childcare centers on campus
- Dining services
- Residential services
- Parking and transportation
- Student services
This customizable, six-course certificate combines business practices with student affairs concepts, giving you a unique blend of skills needed to manage these service areas.
Graduate Certificate in Student Affairs Management of Auxiliary Enterprises
- This certificate is offered online only
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.