Build your skills and knowledge to design programs that help college students realize their learning and development potential through on-campus experiences. This four-course online series will help you become a competent practitioner by developing an understanding of:
- How and why students develop during their college years
- Historical and philosophical foundations of student affairs
- Relationships among college students and their social and physical environments
- The finance environment for higher education
No matter if you have experience in student affairs or are seeking to enter into the field, Colorado State University’s student affairs certificate sets you apart as a professional with the knowledge to succeed in a broad range of settings on college and university campuses including:
- Financial aid
- Student activities
- Residence life
- Many other functional areas
This online certificate can be completed in one year, by taking one class in the spring, one class in the summer, and two classes in the fall, though you do have the option to alter or extend your program of study if needed. This is a convenient way for you to earn a certificate with no career interruption.
Graduate Certificate in Student Affairs Administration
- This certificate is offered online only
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.