The mission of the School of Education is to use communication, leadership, and facilitation skills effectively in teaching, research, and engagement in order to empower and support prospective and practicing educators to become personally and professionally competent, effective, and caring community members.
Graduate Certificate in Student Affairs Administration
- This certificate is offered online only
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- (If) this certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.