Help postsecondary students realize their potential through on-campus experiences with a graduate certificate in student affairs administration.
Through this online four-course certificate, you’ll grow your competencies as a practitioner. You’ll learn about topics such as:
- Student development during the college years
- Student affairs foundations
- Relationships between students and social, physical environments
- Higher education finance environment
Graduate Certificate in Student Affairs Administration
- This certificate is offered online only
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.