The graduate certificate in Postsecondary Access and Success Programs is a 5-course, 15-credit offering focused on working in pre-college preparation programs and/or postsecondary academic and student support services functional areas, whose participants are students traditionally underrepresented in higher education as socio-economically disadvantaged students.
Courses provide knowledge in areas of:
- Organizational behavior
- Student development theory
- Foundations of postsecondary access and success programs
- Pre-college and postsecondary program models
- Postsecondary program practices
Graduate Certificate Postsecondary Access and Success Programs
- This certificate is offered online only
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.