The Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology offers superior research programs with multi-disciplinary approaches and interpretive diagnostic expertise training. The Veterinary Residency and Pathology PhD program trains veterinarians to become successful clinician scientists and leaders in veterinary pathology.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Pathology
Area of Study
- Veterinary Anatomic Pathology
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.