Your peers already look to you for your natural leadership abilities. Build on those skills and learn the foundations of effective leadership in this specialized graduate business certificate. This program introduces the challenges business leaders face every day and teaches how to develop and implement lasting solutions while leading a team.
The ability to conceptualize challenges and craft strategies that are informed by people and social systems for an organization is needed to both create and execute effective responses. Through applied experiences and projects, this certificate will teach you how to lead in a changing environment.
All credits earned apply toward the College of Business Master of Business Administration (MBA) program after formal admission per University transfer policies. Successful completion of the courses or certificate does not guarantee admission to the degree program.
Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
- This certificate is offered 100% online and on-campus. (You may attend on campus only if you are admitted to an on-campus degree program.)
- 9-credit certificate
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resource from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.