The certificate is designed to provide students with advanced knowledge and research in the science of nutrition. The certificate courses focus on acquiring information and skills for promoting health and reducing the risk of chronic disease. Course topics include advanced concepts in nutrition science, chronic disease prevention, new developments in nutrition, and areas of controversy.
Upon completion of the Nutrition Sciences graduate certificate, students will have a firm grounding in:
- health promotion and disease prevention
Graduate Certificate in Nutrition Sciences
- This certificate is only offered online.
- Gainful employment information
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.