The Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration increases the competence and accountability of human service professionals through the acquisition of knowledge and skills to provide strengths-based nonprofit program, financial, and volunteer development. This online program will apply various management tools to effective organizational administration within an ethical framework.
Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration
- This certificate is offered online
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.