A career leading non-profit organizations requires a unique set of skills that you can gain by enrolling in the online Nonprofit Administration certificate. Become proficient in developing an organization in the areas of board development, program architecture, human resources and staffing, resource development, volunteer management, and communications. Learn to innovate and build successful non-profit programs that make positive changes in our world.
Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration
- This certificate is offered online
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.