The Marketing Management certificate provides students with a foundation in marketing and the opportunity to acquire additional understanding of marketing topics. Courses allow students to develop deeper knowledge in areas of interest, including sales management, consumer behavior, services marketing, and market research. The program benefits business professionals seeking to gain additional marketing knowledge.
Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management
- This certificate is offered 100% online
- 9-credit certificate
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resource from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.