This transdisciplinary graduate certificate program gives you the historical context and scientific understanding to better evaluate potential health impacts. In addition to growing your understanding of both horticultural science and the study of human health, this program puts your analytical skills to the test.
Graduate Certificate in Horticulture and Human Health
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.