Colorado State University’s Master of Finance is a highly quantitative 30-credit program offered on campus that provides a comprehensive study of the principles, processes, and practices of investment analysis, portfolio management, corporate finance and financial risk management.
Candidates will receive hands-on experience closely aligned with professional practice, individual attention from faculty, and interaction with other motivated and engaged students. And you can be confident that your knowledge will translate into real world skills. Our students continually have high pass rates on the Chartered Finance Analyst (CFA®) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) exams or choose to pursue Ph.D. programs.
Master of Finance (MFIN)
- AACSB accredited
- Two semesters (full-time) or four semesters (part time)
- Pursue professional certifications such as CFA® or FRM®
- Earn outstanding career potential and enhanced corporate visibility or continue on to further advanced degrees.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.