Colorado State University’s Master of Finance is a highly quantitative 30-credit program offered on campus that provides a comprehensive study of the principles, processes, and practices of investment analysis, portfolio management, corporate finance and financial risk management.
Candidates will receive hands-on experience closely aligned with professional practice, individual attention from faculty, and interaction with other motivated and engaged students. And you can be confident that your knowledge will translate into real world skills. Our students continually have high pass rates on the Chartered Finance Analyst (CFA®) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) exams or choose to pursue Ph.D. programs.
Master of Finance (MFIN)
- AACSB accredited
- Two semesters (full-time) or four semesters (part time)
- Pursue professional certifications such as CFA® or FRM®
- Earn outstanding career potential and enhanced corporate visibility or continue on to further advanced degrees
- The campus MFIN program has a STEM designation which is a valuable asset for international students
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
As an eligible resident of a Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) member state or territory, you may be admitted to the on-campus format of this program, yet pay resident tuition rates. Only on-campus formats are WRGP eligible. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.