As an expert in your field, others may ask you to share your knowledge or offer training to others in your professional environment. This four-course graduate certificate will help you build skills you need to teach adult learners in a variety of settings.
You’ll learn theory and practical skills that will help you design and facilitate learning so your students meet desired outcomes.
Graduate Certificate in Facilitating Adult Learning
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online.
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.