Enhance your ability to teach in your area of expertise. As a subject matter expert, you may have found yourself in a role where you are imparting your knowledge or training other adults, without having set out to become an educator. Teaching adult learners, whether in a professional work environment or in an educational setting, requires a different approach that involves facilitation and collaboration in order to meet learning outcomes. The Graduate Certificate in Facilitating Adult Learning will provide students with theoretical knowledge and practical skills to effectively design and deliver instruction for adult learners within a variety of settings (higher education, workplace training, community settings, etc.). Students will understand how adults learn and how to design and facilitate learning events for adults.
Graduate Certificate in Facilitating Adult Learning
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online.
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.