The Department of English is home to poets and linguists, literacy researchers and teacher educators, novelists and literary scholars, composition specialists and writers of creative nonfiction.
Master of Arts (MA) in English – Teaching English as a Foreign or Second Language (TESL/TEFL) Specialization
Areas of Study
- Teaching English as a foreign language
- Teaching English as a second language
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master of Arts (MA) in English – Teaching English as a Foreign or Second Language (TESL/TEFL) Specialization is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.