Move into a research or consultant role focused on workplace effectiveness with a doctorate specializing in organizational learning, performance and change. The accelerated, cohort format means you’ll finish your coursework in three years as part of a network of supportive peers and faculty.
You’ll learn how to develop and implement change solutions in your current workplace, along with current theory and research skills. Throughout the program, you’ll complete a variety of scholarly papers grounded in research, debate, critique, and support to validate your expertise.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Organizational Learning, Performance and Change Specialization
- This program is delivered online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.