Become a transformational leader in higher education institutions with a Ph.D. focused on higher education leadership. You’ll build strong competencies in higher education structures and systems. Grow the skills you need to lead your institution’s efforts to improve access and equity for all students.
Our cohort structure offers support and networking opportunities with your peers and faculty. You’ll learn how to apply theory, critical thinking, and research to today’s higher education climate as a scholar-practitioner.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Higher Education Leadership Specialization
- This program is delivered primarily online, with on-campus sessions required during the summer.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered via video conference at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.