Make an impact on your organization’s people and processes with a master’s degree in organizational learning, performance and change. In this online program, you’ll be able to complete your education while continuing to work. Learn from expert faculty alongside peers from a variety of industries and backgrounds.
Apply your learning to real-world organizations through projects, learning to:
- Assess an organization’s need for change
- Develop solutions for that change
- Implement those solutions – assess the effectiveness of those solutions
Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Organizational Learning, Performance and Change Specialization
Areas of Study
- Organizational Learning, Performance and Change
- This program is offered online only
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.