The mission of the School of Education is to use communication, leadership, and facilitation skills effectively in teaching, research, and engagement in order to empower and support prospective and practicing educators to become personally and professionally competent, effective, and caring community members.
Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Organizational Learning, Performance and Change Specialization
Areas of Study
- Organizational Learning, Performance and Change
- This program is offered online only
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.