Become a better educator of adult learners with a master’s degree focused on adult education and training.
Through this program, you’ll develop the skills you need to plan, deliver, and manage adult learning programs. You’ll understand current adult learning theory, practice applying your knowledge to real-world projects, and reflect on what you learn. Collaborate, discuss, and connect with a diverse community of learners.
Choose from an on-campus program (evening classes) or online delivery.
Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Adult Education and Training Specialization
Areas of Study
- Adult Education and Training
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Adult Education and Training Specialization is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.