The Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity from CSU’s College of Business teaches the knowledge and skills necessary to face the dynamic, high-demand, and ever-evolving need for information management and digital Information security. You’ll learn how to identify enterprise-and-IT-related risks and vulnerabilities for organizations and evaluate potential impact.
Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity
- This certificate is offered 100% online and on-campus. (You may attend on campus only if you are admitted to an on-campus degree program.)
- 12-credit certificate
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.