The Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology Department in the Warner College of Natural Resources at Colorado State University has a world-class reputation. This certificate prepares you to identify and prepare solutions for today’s conservation problems. Completion of an undergraduate program is required for admission into this certificate. Some courses have prerequisites.
Graduate Certificate in Conservation Actions with Lands, Animals, and People
- This certificate is offered online
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.