The department of Electrical and Computer Engineering has been a leader in innovation for more than a century. The ECE faculty prepare students for the vast, fast-paced field of electrical and computer engineering by emphasizing the fundamentals, while teaching them how to think creatively and work collaboratively.
The department now offers master’s and Ph.D. degree programs in both electrical engineering and computer engineering.
- This program is offered on-campus.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
The Master of Science (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering is part of the WICHE – Western Regional Graduate Program exchange. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.