CSU’s Online M.B.A. Marketing Data Analytics specialization is designed to enhance your skills in the industry’s foremost data collection tools through a universal business lens. You’ll gain a robust knowledge of the best practices and methodologies used to gather and interpret data to drive business forward. Marketing Data Analytics Online MBA candidates learn to transform data into critical insights so they can begin to change the way business gets done.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) – Marketing Data Analytics Specialization
The curriculum includes advanced courses in:
- Applied data mining and analytics in business
- Business intelligence
- Business systems and processes
- Data analytics
- Database concepts
- Digital marketing
- Financial principles and practice
- Information management
- Leadership and teams
- Managing human capital
- Marketing management
- Marketing research methods
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Quantitative business analysis
- Search engine marketing and optimization
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.