Earn two degrees in two years and join a new and rapidly growing field of professionals who are using business to make a difference in communities across the world. The Impact MBA and Master of Finance dual degree program introduces you to sustainable business concepts and the comprehensive study of finance. In 59-credits you’ll graduate with two master’s degrees, and the benefits of each while saving a total of 15 credits.
Candidates in the Impact MBA and Master of Finance dual degree know that a strong understanding of the language of business and sustainability positions them to lead within their organizations. The program begins with an exploration of the fundamentals of business and ways to promote sustainable innovations within existing companies. From there, the program engages with finance methods like investing, reporting and financial risk management.
As a part of this STEM-designated program, you’ll learn the science that drives sustainable innovation in business and finance. You’ll put this knowledge to use in a summer fellowship that partners with an organization as it reexamines its operations with a renewed focus on sustainability.
Business Administration (M.B.A.) – Impact Specialization and Master of Finance (M.Fin.) Dual Degree
- This program is offered on campus
- 21-month long program
- Complete two master’s degree programs at once
- Take part in a summer fellowship that leverages your sustainable business and finance skills
- Emphasizes skills that are essential in fields like corporate sustainability, applied finance and the growing ESG (environmental, social and governance) field
- Prepare for professional certifications such as CFA® or FRM®
- The Business Administration (M.B.A.) – Impact Specialization and Master of Finance (M.Fin.) Dual Degree has a STEM designation, which is a valuable asset for international students
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
As an eligible resident of a Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) member state or territory, you may be admitted to the on-campus format of this program, yet pay resident tuition rates. Only on-campus formats are WRGP eligible. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.