Evening MBA students challenge themselves to do more and to be more. Multi-dimensional professionals from all fields meet on campus in Fort Collins – two evenings each week for 21 months – to immerse themselves in leadership studies with a focus on real-world application. Evening MBA candidates learn from each other and from world-class faculty to acquire the skills and confidence to emerge as leaders ready to inspire.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) – Evening MBA
- This program is offered on-campus
- 21-month long program
- Management and leadership emphasis
- Choose from more than 20 electives to complement your degree
- Professional work experience required
- Uncover talents and interests you didn’t know you had
- Engage in dynamic learning with classmates all over the world
- Foster diverse and life-long networking relationships
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.