This certificate will provide biomedical engineering students, engineering professionals, and eligible individuals from other disciplines with specialized training in biomaterials and tissue engineering. Students will understand materials by properties, processing, and economics for biomedical and biotechnology applications. Students will gain knowledge of biomaterials used in medical devices and analyze functionalities of various biological species in tissue engineering and to identify design materials for biological engineering purposes.
Graduate Certificate in Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.