The Department of Statistics at CSU consistently ranks in the top 50 statistics departments in the US. Colorado State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Master of Applied Statistics (M.A.S.) – Data Science Specialization
- This program is offered on-campus and online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Accelerated Master’s Program
Earn your master’s degree in less time and at a significant cost savings. Visit our Accelerated Master’s Program webpage to learn about your eligibility for this AMP. Contact your department representative to learn about the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.