Develop a thorough understanding of bonds, stocks, and portfolios. Investment professionals help businesses and individuals manage financial risks while also helping them achieve their long-term goals. By completing this certificate, you’ll understand how to create customized investment plans for businesses and stakeholders.
This certificate provides a background in applied investments for MBA students, working professionals and eligible students in other disciplines. As part of the certificate, you’ll complete selected graduate-level courses in investments and quantitative reasoning. Topics include behavioral finance, real estate and alternative investments.
All credits earned apply toward the College of Business Master of Business Administration (MBA) program after formal admission per University transfer policies. Successful completion of the courses or certificate does not guarantee admission to the degree program.
Graduate Certificate Applied Investments
- This certificate is offered 100% online and on-campus. (You may attend on campus only if you are admitted to an on-campus degree program.)
- 10-credit certificate
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.