The department of Agricultural and Resource Economics specializes in agricultural education, agribusiness management and finance, livestock systems, consumer choice and the economics of water, land and environment. Visit the Spur campus to learn more about this and related programs being offered at Spur. An in-person visit can be arranged by contacting program faculty, Dr. Greg Graff at Gregory.Graff@colostate.edu or Greg Perry at Greg.Perry@colostate.edu.
The program contains both part-time and full-time options. The program requires students to complete 35 hours of coursework, including a year-long practicum project working on the launch of a new business or venture within a larger business. More information on coursework and certificate option is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact Dr. Graff or Dr. Perry with program-related questions.
Master of Agribusiness and Food Innovation Management (M.A.F.I.M.)
Areas of Study
- Agribusiness and food entrepreneurship
- Business of ag and food product innovation
- This program is only offered in-person at the Spur campus
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This program is offered at the Spur campus; more details are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.