The certificate is designed to provide students with the theoretical, managerial, and entrepreneurial, knowledge and skills required for successfully developing and managing land, water, and air-based adventure tourism ventures. The certificate courses focus on key areas of knowledge for successful entrepreneurship and advancement within the adventure tourism industry.
Upon completion of the Adventure Tourism graduate certificate, students will have a firm grounding in:
- business management, entrepreneurship, and development.
Graduate Certificate in Adventure Tourism
- This certificate is offered on-campus and online
- Gainful employment information
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.