Many social workers, and professionals in related fields, work in the growing area of clinical behavioral health where they interact with individuals and families to confront issues related to mental health or substance abuse. The online Advanced Clinical Behavioral Health certificate will help individuals build upon the clinical skills they have learned in order to better meet the needs of underserved populations and improve their quality of life.
Graduate Certificate in Advanced Clinical Behavioral Health
- This certificate is offered online
- Gainful employment information
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- This certificate is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.