Master of Accountancy candidates will learn the skills and gain the confidence to secure competitive management positions and exciting accounting roles in public firms or in industry. The program offers you an opportunity to study general accountancy or specialize in one of three areas: taxation, data analytics and systems; and financial analysis, auditing and reporting. These specializations let you focus your learning and prepare you to conduct targeted technical research and data analysis.
Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.) – Taxation Specialization
- Full-time and part-time format
- Gain applicable experience that is closely tied with professional practice
- Acquire the tools to obtain accounting and management positions in a wide range of business services
Areas of Study
- Corporate taxation
- Flow-through entities
- State and local taxations
- Taxation of corporations and shareholders
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Western Regional Graduate Program
As an eligible resident of a Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) member state or territory, you may be admitted to the on-campus format of this program, yet pay resident tuition rates. Only on-campus formats are WRGP eligible. Visit our WRGP webpage to learn about eligibility and the application process.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.