A message from Rams Against Hunger for graduate and undergraduate students, postdoctorates, and staff who are short on money but need some nutritional food (5/14/2020):
We just received a large delivery of fresh produce and have plenty of rice, pasta, cereals, sweets, canned goods, etc. to accompany (see attached photos). In short, we want to send y’all home with a tasty and healthy variety of foods!
Beginning May 18, 2020 we will be switching over to our Summer hours of operation. This will be as follows:
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesdays: 3:00 – 6:00 pm
- Thursdays: 8:00 am – noon
- Fridays: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
We ask that all visitors work with us to maintain social distancing guidelines and health protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Rams Against Hunger also will continue to offer a limited selection of food items to all members of the Ram community at the following Pocket Pantry locations:
- Lory Student Center- level 200 – ASCSU Plaza-side entrance
Please “swipe” your CSU ID to enter the Pocket Pantry doors
- University Housing – Aggie Village Family Apartments
Aggie Village Family Center – 501 West Prospect St, Building 24
- University Housing – University Village Center Apartments
1600 West Plum, Building 24.
Please continue to check the Rams Against Hunger website as services evolve to work with our Ram community during this time. https://lsc.colostate.edu/slice/slice-engagement/rams-against-hunger/.
If you have any questions or suggestions as to how Rams Against Hunger can address food insecurity within the university community, email email@example.com.
The following resources may also be useful to you during this time.
- The Larimer County Food Bank:
- Hunger Free Colorado’s COVID 19 response site:
- Colorado State University COVID-19 response:
Your Rams Against Hunger team