International Application Materials Checklist
- ONLINE APPLICATION - Complete Online Application
- APPLICATION FEE - Submit a non-refundable application fee. For summer and fall 2015 applicants, the fee is $50. Starting spring 2016, the application fee is $70.
- GRE/GMAT SCORES - Contact the academic department to verify whether the GRE/GMAT is required. The GRE department code can be found at www.ets.org.
- TOEFL/IELTS SCORES - Request that TOEFL examination scores be reported from ETS to Colorado State University. The institution code is 4075. Photocopies will not be accepted.
The TOEFL is administered on campus - for more information, please call (970) 491-5060 or visit 123 Aylesworth.
The minimum TOEFL score for admission without condition is 550 (paper based), or 80 (internet based).
The minimum IELTS score for admission without condition is 6.5.
Contact your department, they may have higher TOEFL/IELTS score requirements.
- DOCUMENTS - The following materials must be sent directly to the department in which the applicant plans to study (See the Programs and Degrees webpage for the mailing address).
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS/CREDENTIAL & CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS - Official transcripts or mark sheets and any certificates, diplomas, or degrees from each college or university attended is required regardless of the length of attendance, including courses in progress. Final records will be required upon completion of the course or degree. ALL records submitted must be in the native language; any credentials written in languages other than English MUST be accompanied by a certified English translation (Colorado State University transcripts are not required).
THREE LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION - There is no standardized format unless specified by the academic department.
- ADDITIONAL DEPARTMENTAL REQUIREMENTS - Please contact the academic department to which you are applying to, as it may require additional supplemental information.
- REQUIRED ITEMS FOR IMMIGRATION DOCUMENT INSURANCE - These items are not required for the application review process, but will be required if officially admitted. The following materials must be sent directly to the department in which the applicant plans to study (See the Programs and Degrees webpage for the mailing address).
The submission of any false information or fraudulent documents in connection with the application process is grounds for rejection of the application or dismissal from the Graduate School regardless of the nature of other credentials.