- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
The Department of Statistics at CSU consistently ranks in the top 50 statistics departments in the US. Colorado State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Programs are typically designed for a fall semester start.
- This department is a part of the College of Natural Sciences.
- This department offers programs on-campus and online.
- Master of Applied Statistics (MAS) – Data Science Specialization*
- Master of Applied Statistics (MAS) – Statistical Science Specialization*
- Master of Science (MS) in Statistics
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Statistics
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Graduate Certificate in Data Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Theory and Application of Regression Models
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.