The Department of Political Science’s Doctoral Program places special emphasis on the study of Environmental Politics and Policy. Master of Arts students may select Environmental Politics and Policy as one of their two subfield areas of study.
- This department is a part of the College of Liberal Arts.
- This department offers programs on-campus only.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Political Science
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Political Science – Environmental Politics and Policy Specialization*
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.