The department aims to give our graduates the engineering skills to obtain leading positions in advanced technology fields.
- This department is a part of the College of Engineering.
- This department offers programs on-campus and online.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Engineering (ME) – Mechanical Engineering Specialization*
- Master of Science (MS) in Mechanical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Mechanical Engineering
*Within the graduate degree programs, certain well-defined “specializations” may be offered. A Graduate Specialization is a formal Faculty Council approved program with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within one of the graduate degree programs. At the Department’s request, transcripts may be endorsed to reflect specializations.