Master of Communications and Media Management
The ever-changing world of new communication technologies has a profound impact on individual behavior, organizations, and society. As these technologies evolve, it is important to understand their influence on the different levels of society.
Colorado State University’s Department of Journalism and Media Communication is committed to developing communication professionals and communication scholars who can address such communication-related societal issues across a variety of situations.
Master of Communications and Media Management (MCMM)
Areas of Study
- Communication and Media Management
- This program is offered online only.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
- Financial aid resources available through the Student Financial Services website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis.