- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Master of Communications and Media Management
Communication technology continues to evolve at an incredibly rapid pace. The Master of Communications and Media Management provides a powerful learning experience for professionals who want to advance in a leadership role or transition into the evolving field of communication. Learn about current and emerging media tools, strategies, and digital communications platforms in a hybrid program that features Denver-based classes with online electives.
The Master of Communications and Media Management is offered by Colorado State University’s Department of Journalism and Media Communication.
Master of Communications and Media Management (MCMM)
- This program consists of six core courses that are taught face-to-face at the Denver campus and four elective courses which are offered online.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
- Fall semester – June 30
- Spring semester – November 15
- Summer semester – April 1