- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Human Dimensions of Natural Resources – Conservation Leadership Specialization*
The Conservation Leadership through Learning program at Colorado State University is a master’s degree which prepares leaders to address complex conservation issues at local, regional, and global scales. The program is built around principles of experiential learning, interdisciplinary instruction, and applied approaches. Working closely with a network of practitioners and organizations, CLTL is the option for individuals seeking to make a difference in the lives and ecosystems of our planet.
Master of Science (MS) in Human Dimensions of Natural Resources
Areas of Study
- Conservation Leadership
- Environmental interpretation and education
- Human dimensions of natural resources
- Natural resource-based tourism and ecotourism
- Park and visitor management and administration
- Wilderness/protected area management
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
- Fall -March 1