- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Human Development and Family Studies
The Department of Human Development and Family Studies mission is to generate, disseminate, and apply knowledge about human development across the lifespan, in the context of family, culture, and society. Our goal is to use this knowledge to help resolve societal and developmental challenges faced by children, families, and our aging population, and to promote optimal development and opportunities for all.
- This department is a part of the College of Health and Human Sciences.
- This department offers programs on-campus only.
For program contact information, deadline dates and more, click on the program of interest below:
- Master of Science (MS) in Human Development and Family Studies – Marriage and Family Therapy Specialization*
- Master of Science (MS) in Human Development and Family Studies – Prevention Science Specialization*
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Applied Developmental Science
*Within certain graduate degree programs, well-defined specializations are offered. A Graduate Specialization is formally approved with a defined curriculum addressing a specialty within a graduate degree program. Transcripts are endorsed to reflect specializations.