- Apply Now
- Our Community
- Student Services
- Request Information
- Give Now
Master of Science (MS) in Environmental Health – Industrial Hygiene Specialization
The Department of Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences offers a wide variety of graduate opportunities in cancer biology and oncology; occupational and environmental health (i.e., industrial hygiene, ergonomics); health physics, radiation sciences (i.e., radiobiology, radioecology, radiochemistry) epidemiology and toxicology.
Master of Science (MS) in Environmental Health
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Financial aid resources available through the Office of Financial Aid website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
U.S. and Permanent Resident Applicants
- Fall – July 1, February 1 for priority consideration
- Spring – November 1
- Epidemiology Program: Applications for spring semester are strongly discouraged due to the sequence of course offerings, unless the applicant has previous graduate-level epidemiology coursework.
- Health Physics Program: Applications for spring semester are only accepted with prior approval from a Health Physics section faculty member.
- Fall – May 1
- Spring – September 1