Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Organizational Learning, Performance and Change Specialization
The mission of the School of Education is to use communication, leadership, and facilitation skills effectively in teaching, research, and engagement in order to empower and support prospective and practicing educators to become personally and professionally competent, effective, and caring community members.
Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) in Education and Human Resource Studies – Organizational Learning, Performance and Change Specialization
Areas of Study
- Organizational Learning, Performance and Change
- This program is offered through distance education via face-to-face delivery at the CSU Denver Center.
- Contact your department representative or request more program information.
- Check out department requirements and resources from your department’s website.
- This program is offered online at a distance; resources for distance students are available through the CSU Online website.
- When you’re ready to take the leap, start your application.
Coursework, credit requirements, and more information is available in the Colorado State University general catalog. Please contact your department representative with program-related questions.
- Financial aid resources available through the Student Financial Services website.
- Your department may have financial aid options available and please check our financial resource section for additional opportunities.
Application Deadline Dates
Applications are considered for fall admission only for every other even-numbered year (ex. Fall 2016, Fall 2018, Fall 2020, etc.). Check department website for additional information about application deadlines.
- Fall – March 1